quarta-feira, novembro 29, 2006

Amor

«amor
esta palavra que me queima
que me corta, como uma faca»
(Pedro Abrunhosa)

«now it's all for one and all for love.
(It's all for love.)
let the one you hold be the one you want,
the one you need,
'cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
(It's one for all.)
when there's someone that should know
then just let your feelings show.
when there's someone that you want,
when there's someone that you need
let's make it all, all for one and all for love.»
(Bryan Adams)

«eu te amei
eo vento de um temporal
mas fui mais, muito além
do tempo de um vendaval»
(Ivete Sangalo)

«maybe I didn't hold you
all those lonely, lonely times
and I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
you were always on my mind»
(Willie Nelson)

«deixa eu dizer que te amo
deixa eu pensar em você
isso me acalma me acolhe a alma
isso me ajuda a viver»
(Carlinhos Brown/Marisa Monte)

«I'm everything I am
because you loved me»
(Celine Dion)

«every breath you take
every move you make
every bond you break
every step you take

I'll be watching you»
(Police)

«I can't stop loving you
I said I made up my mind
To live in memory of the lonesome times

I can't stop wanting you
it's useless to say
so I'll just live my life of dreams of yesterday»
(Ray Charles)

«In your eyes
the light the heat
In your eyes
I am complete
In your eyes»
(Peter Gabriel)

Sem comentários: